Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.132 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,870 (€4,301) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)