Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,759 (€7,550) in Mons.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)