Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.172 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,179 (€6,125) in Mons.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)