Cost of living in Mons, Belgium vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.132 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,000 (€5,298) in Mons.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)