Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14773 CHF / TTD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,167 (34,977 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)