Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14688 CHF / TTD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,683 (31,883 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)