Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14689 CHF / TTD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,807 (39,534 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)