Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00976 CHF / KES
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,611 (Shilling677,724) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)