Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CHF / SOS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 116% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 20,776 (12,123,070 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 9,600 in Zurich.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)