Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00886 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,899 (¥1,230,781) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)