Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 CHF / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 256 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)