Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.749 CHF / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)