Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,806 (8,320 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)