Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00967 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 15,890 (₨1,643,830) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)