Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23874 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,399 (RM18,427) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)