Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05469 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,949 (Mex$ 72,214) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)