Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04602 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,303 (Mex$ 93,489) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)