Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05283 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,075 (Mex$ 96,065) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)