Cost of living comparison between Minatitlan, Mexico and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04906 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,462 (Mex$ 90,943) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)