Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,449 ($9,370) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)