Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 848 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05224 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,480 (Mex$ 47,474) in Mexicali.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)