Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 943 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,462 (€4,756) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)