Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,902 (€6,442) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (35 minutes ago)