Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,336 (€5,916) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)