Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,720 (€3,947) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)