Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,792 (€6,248) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)