Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,401 (€4,739) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)