Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,969 (9,503,132 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)