Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 312 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)