Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,726 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)