Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CHF / TZS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,868 (8,744,695 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)