Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 CHF / CDF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,503 (8,637,345 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)