Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 847 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,279 (Mex$ 43,671) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)