Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,551 ($8,413) in Mayagueez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)