Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.998 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,260 ($5,271) in Mayagueez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)