Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01426 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,111 (428,667 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)