Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01660 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,078 (305,907 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)