Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05289 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,025 (Mex$ 113,928) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)