Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,789 (﷼ 94,220,342) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)