Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,619 (﷼ 111,958,755) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)