Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07102 CHF / LSL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,615 (64,977 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)