Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10465 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,214 (30,710 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)