Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,796 (€4,152) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)