Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 906 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.131 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,872 (€3,423) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)