Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,313 (€5,827) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)