Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,289 (€5,792) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)