Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09972 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 15,096 (Bs 151,390) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)