Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09979 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,665 (Bs 146,948) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)