Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09775 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 15,063 (Bs 154,106) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)