Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,120 (Bs 805,913,597) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)