Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09905 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,769 (Bs 98,623) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)