Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,259 (Bs 505,741,996) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)