Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,653 (€7,068) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)