Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,288 (€5,422) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)