Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,929 (€4,323) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)