Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,133 (COL$8,750,838) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (29 minutes ago)