Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,111 (COL$9,508,672) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)