Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,300 (COL$9,703,366) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)