Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00871 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,012 (₨345,773) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (39 minutes ago)