Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,440 (9,017,703 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)