Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29754 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,010 (R$ 20,198) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)