Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03420 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,506 (131,750 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)