Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03121 CHF / UYU
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,230 ($U135,503) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (about 1 hour ago)