Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18685 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,597 (13,901TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)