Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27931 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,541 (23,418TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)