Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14606 CHF / SDG *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,850 (53,744 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)