Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 855 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,570 (3,801,053 Franc) in malabo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)