Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,696 (5,930,205 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)