Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,147 (3,912,243 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)