Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00165 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,189 (6,167,279 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)