Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,961 (3,963,649 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)