Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,559 (€5,477) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)