Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,272 (€5,383) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Warsaw costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)