Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,260 (руб 251,891) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)