Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,968 ($4,956) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)