Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,981 ($3,986) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)