Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26671 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,163 (R$ 11,858) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)