Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05331 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 85% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,377 (E£ 44,588) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)