Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05548 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,298 (E£ 41,411) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)