Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14670 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,422 (元30,142) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)