Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,825 (€7,173) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)