Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 CHF / CDF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,808 (11,150,657 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)