Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00402 CHF / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 23% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,472 (2,107,237 Kz) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)