Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 23,414 (3,832,558 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)