Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,678 (3,597,686 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)