Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05207 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,175 (Mex$ 80,187) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)