Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05113 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,036 (Mex$ 78,943) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)