Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05168 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,464 (Mex$ 67,042) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)