Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05235 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,997 (Mex$ 57,249) in Los Cabos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)