Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29003 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,229 (R$ 11,135) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (36 minutes ago)